Spirit of Catholic Education Awards
Nominate a colleague or team of colleagues for a Spirit of Catholic Education Award.
See your colleagues or teams of colleagues (staff members, parents/carers or volunteers) recognised in one or more of the following areas
- showing outstanding integrity in leading a school community or program
- implementing change that improves teaching and learning and supports greater equity in education
- building Catholic education identity and ethos in ways that support exceptionally life-giving relationships and build hope in school communities or Catholic education agencies
- demonstrating excellence in team work that supports and builds Catholic education
- demonstrating outstanding service to others in the school education community and beyond.
Aunty Joan Hendriks Reconciliation Award - Creating positive change for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and staff and/or developing improved understanding of Indigenous cultural heritage in Catholic school communities.
Nominations should address one or more of the above areas and recognise that the people being nominated go above and beyond their usual area of work. Nominations close Friday, 11 May.
For all the details head to the Catholic Education Week website http://www.catholiceducationweek.com.au/awards