- St George
St Patrick's Primary School
If a school is to play an effective role in the education of children, it is important that a co- operative teacher/parent relationship exists. Because of the dominant influence of the home on the course of a child’s development, education must be looked upon as a team effort involving teacher, parent and child.
Whilst at St Patrick’s School children will be given the opportunity to learn:-
- the basic skills and understanding of all key curriculum areas.
- to enjoy learning
- to consider and respect other people, their feelings and opinions.
- to set and meet standards for themselves.
- to have confidence in their own ability.
- that there is a time to lead and a time to follow.
- to accept responsibilities.
- to respect the name, buildings and property of St Patrick's School because it is their school.
- about Jesus Christ and strive to live by his example.
Principal Mrs Zoe Stewart
Year Levels Years P-6
After School Care Yes
Contact the school
Address 100 Alice Street, Mitchell Qld 4465
Post PO Box 86, Mitchell Qld 4465
Phone 07 4623 1448
Website www.mitchell.catholic.edu.auView google map