Work and learn with us
Teacher Employment | Expression of Interest
We welcome your application for a teaching position with Toowoomba Catholic Schools.
Applying for advertised positions
For details of all current vacancies, visit our Jobs Available page.
Applying for graduate teaching positions
To express your interest in applying for graduate teaching positions, visit our Graduate teachers - expression of interest page.
Applying for other teacher employment (including relief teaching)
Please complete the Online Teacher Application Form below. Prior to commencing the form, we recommend that you read through it so that you know the types of information and documentation required.
Please note, all required documentation must be provided in order for your application to be processed. We are unable to progress incomplete applications.
See below for useful information to assist you with preparing your application documentation. Please ensure that you have the following documentation saved to your computer, in PDF format, prior to starting your application. You will be required to upload these documents into the form prior to submitting them.
- certified copy of QCT certificate of registration
- certified copy of qualifications (if qualifications are not listed on QCT certificate of registration)
- certified copies of statements of service
- certified copy of your qualifications in Religious Education (if applicable)
- certified copies of accreditation documentation (if applicable), eg Accreditation to teach in a Catholic school, Accreditation to teach Religion in a Catholic school
- certified copy of evidence of eligibility to work in Australia eg birth certificate, passport, citizenship, visa
- certified copy of evidence of change of name (if applicable), eg marriage certificate
- the names and contact details of two (2) referees - one must be your current principal and one must be your current professional referee.
- It is not possible to save a partially completed application form and return it to it at a later date. Application forms must be completed with all attachments in one sitting.
- If you have more than one document to upload per question the documents will need to be combined and saved as a single PDF document and uploaded as one file. For example, if you have a Bachelor of Science and a Post Graduate Certificate in Education, these two certificates will need to be saved as one PDF document before uploading in response to the certified copy of the qualifications question.
- If more than one document is uploaded per question the documents will not be accessible in the submitted form.
When you are contracted to work in one of our rural or remote schools, you are entitled to a number of specific incentives. Our teaching in rural and remote locations benefits brochure describes the incentives and identifies the schools that are considered rural and remote in the Diocese of Toowoomba.
If you have any questions about the completion of this form or even a general enquiry about working with us, please contact our recruitment team by emailing email@example.com or call 07 4637 1441.