Work and learn with us
Graduate teachers - apply to work with us!
We welcome your application for a graduate teaching opportunity with Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Schools
Please complete the online application form below if you would like to apply for graduate teaching employment with us.
Teachers who work in our rural or remote schools are entitled to a number of specific benefits. Our teaching in rural and remote locations benefits brochure describes these benefits and identifies the schools that are considered rural and remote in the Diocese of Toowoomba. Working in a rural or remote school not only has financial benefits; it is a great way to accelerate your teaching career by gaining diverse teaching and life experiences.
The map of the Diocese provides you with a geographical view of our 31 schools across the Diocese.
If you have any questions about the completion of the online application form or even a general enquiry about working with us, please contact our recruitment team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 4637 1441.
Prior to commencing the online application form, we recommend that you
- ensure you have all the required documentation saved to your device prior to starting - it is not possible to save a partially completed application form
- ensure all documents are in pdf or docx format
- please use a Microsoft device when completing the online form - problems may occur when trying to attach documents using an Apple device (including both iPhones and iPads).
- change of name evidence (if applicable)
- certified copy of your qualifications and a certified copy of your academic transcript (if these have not been issued by your University they can be submitted via email at a later date)
- certified copy of your final practicum and internships reports
- evidence of eligibility to work in Australia e.g. birth certificate, citizenship, visa
Graduate teacher application form - come work with us!