Work and learn with us
Application for Graduate Teacher employment
We welcome your application for a graduate teaching opportunity with Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Schools.
When you work in one of our rural or remote schools, you are entitled to a number of specific benefits. Our teaching in rural and remote locations benefits brochure describe these benefits and identifies the schools that are considered rural and remote in the Diocese of Toowoomba.
If you have any questions about the completion of the online application form or even a general enquiry about working with us, please contact our recruitment team by emailing email@example.com or call (07) 4637 1441.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Prior to commencing the online application form, we recommend you:
- ensure you have all the required documentation saved to your device prior to starting. It is not possible to save a partially completed application form.
- ensure all documents are in pdf or docx format.
- please use a Microsoft device when completing the online form. Problems may occur when trying to attach documents using an Apple device (including both iPhones and iPads).
- change of name evidence (if applicable)
- certified copy of your qualifications and a certified copy of your academic transcript (if these have not been issued by your University they can be submitted via email at a later date)
- certified copy of your qualifications in Religious Education (if applicable)
- accreditation documentation (if applicable)
- certified copy of your final practicum and internships reports
- evidence of eligibility to work in Australia e.g. birth certificate, citizenship, visa
- Toowoomba Catholic Schools suitability declaration
Graduate teacher application form