Work and learn with us
Application for Graduate Teacher employment
We welcome your application for a graduate teaching opportunity with Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Schools.
Prior to commencing the online form, we recommend you read through the information below and documentation required.
Please ensure you have the documents saved to your device prior to starting your application. You will be required to upload them into the online form before submitting your application.
Please note: Your online application must be completed with all attachments in one submission. It is not possible to save a partially completed application form.
- change of name evidence (if applicable)
- certified copy of your qualifications and a certified copy of your academic transcript (if these have not been issued by your University they can be submitted via email at a later date)
- certified copy of your qualifications in Religious Education (if applicable)
- accreditation documentation (if applicable)
- certified copy of your final practicum and internships reports
- evidence of eligibility to work in Australia e.g. birth certificate, citizenship, visa
- Toowoomba Catholic Schools suitability declaration
Seeking a career in a rural and remote school?
When you work in one of our rural or remote schools, you are entitled to a number of specific incentives. Our Teaching positions in rural and remote locations brochure describes the incentives and identifies the schools that are considered rural and remote in the Diocese of Toowoomba.
If you have any questions about the completion of this form or even a general enquiry about working with us, please contact our recruitment team by emailing email@example.com or call (07) 4637 1400.
Graduate teacher application form